August spammers and trolls fill the plank log rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerseyhe - spammer reported by 5.56, al3xd4gr34t, sambo, misterjuiceman, SteelSnob, John E Woven, defuse kit, & Kaizen1 for his 6 posts and banned by Kiah.

fch987 Spam was on the way. Sharks got 'em early.

arfansharif1 - spammer banned by Karda. Thanx to MORIMOTOM, gundude73, & GlassJax for the tip!!

cheni7zbpl - Say goodbye to our newest member: spammer, almost exact name and email match for previously banned spammer chenh7pinf.

I_Breathe_Steel aka J. Jonah Jameson aka Minnesota aka Masteroffajitas aka EDCguy aka WeCallUsVENOM!.

Anyway we call him ignorant troll. Sharks call him food.

phonemart - Spammer nailed by richard j before the spam hit the fan.

MalaBala aka I_Breathe_Steel aka J. Jonah Jameson aka Minnesota aka Masteroffajitas aka EDCguy aka WeCallUsVENOM!

Planterz called it on the first post!

SourCream aka MalaBala aka I_Breathe_Steel aka J. Jonah Jameson aka Minnesota aka Masteroffajitas aka EDCguy aka WeCallUsVENOM!

'n'onions - Masteroffajitas, etc. back again. * splash * (Karda found him, too!)
Colt.45 - Masteroffajitas, etc. back again. * splash *

Last edited:
ag357d1el9 - spam reported by Birdkiller and banned by Karda. Two more posts trapped in the moderator queue. :)

vwxy826 - left the sharks a little spam for breakfast must be an animal lover.

'n'onions - Masteroffajitas, etc. back again. * splash * (Karda found him, too!)
Colt.45 - Masteroffajitas, etc. back again. * splash *

montanafresh return of the punk scumbag in the words of Esav, * "splash" *

jlasserton - serial spammer neatly disguised as a regular member. Tagged by mod queue software.

Troll overboard!

dirthead52 - outed as gprippers
allsgood - posted briefly last year
ripone - never activated

His prior usernames, all banned long ago:

bladehogger
gggetdown
gprippers
randsws
silverspoonerssuck
thebladehog
yarite
mountainsofalaska
scalesandtails

popoperper I think most of us have all the Gucci knockoff stuff we need.

lei - resurrected a 2007 thread to spam his product. Banned & edited him but the thread was a good topic to re-read. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back