Australia has increased fines for carrying a knife in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tin foil hat Timmy suggested a screwdriver. Well that's a pretty nasty weapon. But if you want to really be dirty and devious there's nothing wrong with an ice pick. Been used for years I didn't see nothing about ice pics in that law neither. Idle hands are the devil's workshop

A country with laws like that, I would definitely be looking to move away from. I'm not going to live like that. I like my freedom.
My point is that without serious consequences nothing will change. This is not legal advise Nor is it not satire
Tin foil hat Timmy suggested a screwdriver. Well that's a pretty nasty weapon. But if you want to really be dirty and devious there's nothing wrong with an ice pick. Been used for years I didn't see nothing about ice pics in that law neither. Idle hands are the devil's workshop
A screwdriver has MANY uses for work sites and auto repair and more. an Ice pick has just ice picking.

be wise
We have compulsory voting for everyone over 18. Just too many stupids voting 🤪
VOTE HARDER. ITLL WORK THIS TIME.

Last edited:
Not to be argumentative but inquisitive. Here in the states, we have lots of common criminals (not just the crack heads) who prey on innocent people and I suspect would be even more interested in people who had been completely disarmed by order of law while also living out of site of any common traffic or law enforcement. Everything from petty thieves, home invaders, and up to gruesome murderers. If your guns are locked up because you are a law abiding citizen, how can you protect you and yours from unwelcome visitors who would wish to do you harm? What else is prohibited and where does it go after knives?
Once again a non judgmental question. I’m not wishing to turn this into a political discussion.
Its a different culture.

So the short answer is you just bash the guy.

Well, John Wick killed 3 people with a pencil but I would hate to think that the elderly, small, and or weaker citizens are basically helpless when the stronger, whether it be in number or physical strength, have their way and that this was somehow thought to be a great idea and majority voted in. I’m sad for those folks and hope it changes soon.

Well, John Wick killed 3 people with a pencil but I would hate to think that the elderly, small, and or weaker citizens are basically helpless when the stronger, whether it be in number or physical strength, have their way and that this was somehow thought to be a great idea and majority voted in. I’m sad for those folks and hope it changes soon.

Do older weaker and smaller people not get preyed upon where you come from?

His point is that "bash 'em" won't work for them, which makes them more likely to be preyed upon in a place where that is the only legal option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back