automatic replacement spring

Discussion in 'Shop Talk Archive' started by L6steel, Apr 15, 2001.

  1. oldest813


    Apr 15, 2001
    The automatic spring on my Robbie Dalton broke today. Where can I find replacement parts. I believe it was called a "gypsy". But I am not sure, I was only told that.

    The spring is 4 full turns. It is 13 mm across.

    Richard Duer
    [email protected]
  2. L6steel


    Sep 23, 1999
    You can buy springs like that either at, or at a fishing reel repair shop. The bail return spring from a Penn 706 is what I used to convert a Boker Top Lock.

    Take care!! Michael [​IMG]

    Always think of your fellow knife makers as partners in the search for the perfect blade, not as people trying to compete with you and your work!
    Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms!!!

Share This Page