Available Fiddleback sheaths

Wanted to take a moment and post what I have available for Fiddleback knives. Colors are optional at no charge and for other extras I'll be glad to quote through email. Pricing: The Three finger Joe is $45 shipped and all others are $55 shipped. Turn around is 3 days from time of order to shipping. I will do other knives on request with the knife sent as a pattern. Here's the current list:
3 Finger Joe
Bowlegged Belt Knife
Nessmuck
Kevin Chan 042.jpg
Bourbon Street Skinner
Kevin Chan 040.jpg
Woodsman
Kevin Chan 036.jpg
Bushboot
Hiking Buddy
Lady Finger
LADYFINGER.jpg
Terrasaur
TERRASAUR.jpg
Bushfinger
Bushcrafter
Recluse

Thanks!

Rick

Last edited:
Could you add some pics as well? I'm not familiar with the looks.

I've added a few photos to give an idea on the general style. Options are available.
Bushfinger
Kevin Chan 001.jpg
Bushcrafter
bushcrafter 002.jpg
Recluse (custom finish)
Kevin Chan 051.jpg

Last edited:
A couple more week - and I will be bending leather. Frankly - I just lost my love for a time - but this fall I have some days off during the week - so I expect to make a few per week - if I have the orders.

TF

Wanted to post up a couple of different options. First is a Bushcrafter with "all one piece" belt loop. It was requested by a customer, as is the distressed finish.
SINGLE BELT LOOP 002.jpgSINGLE BELT LOOP 001.jpg

Next are two Bushboots. The one with split belt loop was made for my own Bushboot and allows my bad shoulders to more easily draw the knife.
BUSHBOOT 002.jpgBUSHBOOT 001.jpg

Dear Mr. Lowe,

I would like to purchase sheaths for my terrasaur and bourbon street skinner. Please be so kind as to contact me.

Thank you.

Joe Wood
jhcwlaw@yahoo.com
(415) 310-5692

Back