Available Itty Bitty JouFuu Sheaths 8/18/2014

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
I've had several requests for Itty Bitty sheaths and I was able to get 3 done yesterday. This is all I have available. Sorry, but I'm still not taking on any new orders.
All sheaths are made with 8oz veg tan leather. Hand cut & hand stitched, carry Ambidextrous, and have my Vertical/Horizontal belt loop.
Price includes paypal & shipping costs. I will ship international at the buyer’s expense.
First “I’ll take it” gets it. You’re welcome to PM or email me [joufuu@yahoo]. Time stamps will apply.
Any Knives Pictured Are NOT INCLUDED

L to R; Basketweave, Saddle Tan Two Tone; and Walnut Two Tone (sold). Price: $60 each

**Note: The Saddle Tan does have two small 'dots' from when I dyed the outer edges.

itty_bitty_1-1.jpg

itty_bitty_2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the walnut two tone if it's still available. Any way that we can just add it to my standing order, ship it out all together, and pay you all at once? If it's easier or better for you though I can get payment sent out immediately on it. Just let me know.

I'll take the walnut two tone if it's still available. Any way that we can just add it to my standing order, ship it out all together, and pay you all at once? If it's easier or better for you though I can get payment sent out immediately on it. Just let me know.

You got it. I'll add it to your box and the order invoice. I'm working on your last one this evening and hope to have it finished tomorrow before I go into work. :thumbup:

You got it. I'll add it to your box and the order invoice. I'm working on your last one this evening and hope to have it finished tomorrow before I go into work. :thumbup:

Great, I can't wait! Sounds like perfect timing on the sale and my Itty Bitty being finished.

S***!

Is the one on the right with the tree available? If it is I'll take it!

S***!

Is the one on the right with the tree available? If it is I'll take it!

That one, the Two Tone Walnut is already sold.

I replied to your PM about the other two.

Thanks Bud for adding me to your build list. Looks like my Itty Bitty will be done about the same time. I will make sure to post them together.

Back