Available JouFuu Sheaths 02/23/2016

A if available please.

A is yours sir. Thanks

i'll take O

O is your sir. Thank you.

Q g h and I pls

Darren ... that's quite a list: B, Q, G, H, I, E, F are yours sir. Thank you!

D Please Bud

D is yours Abe. Thanks.

I'll take m

M is yours sir. Thank you.

N is yours sir. Thanks.

K is yours LaRue. Thank you.

L is yours acruz. Thank you.

This H... H. Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/sinew stitching; $75.00
(fits: Hiking Buddy, Bushboot, Patch, EDC-II, Handyman)

and P

Please

Wex1, P is yours - H was called prior. Thank you.

J is yours Noah. Thanks.

"L is yours acruz. Thank you."

WOW - I finally got one after trying for a month! :) Thanks Bud!

Ana

Bud, I think you have two H sheaths listed.
I am okay to take the H that Wex1 didn't call so he can have the H he did call.
Hope that makes sense.

Hope that makes sense.

Yup .. I screwed that one up. Much appreciated. Thank you for clearing it up too.
I'll put you down for the 4" Scout Pouch for Bushfinger/Bushcrafter and Wex1 down for the 3" blade one.

Yes and payment sent. Thank you.

Hope that makes sense.

Thank you as well!

"L is yours acruz. Thank you."

WOW - I finally got one after trying for a month! :) Thanks Bud!

Ana

Glad to hear you stayed in the hunt Ana! You got a good one .. very versatile style sheath. Hope you enjoy it!

Glad to hear you stayed in the hunt Ana! You got a good one .. very versatile style sheath. Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks Bud. Actually, Phillip (Vance) sold me one of your runt sheaths from his personal collection because he's awesome! So I know your pieces are worth the hunt!

Hi, I was wondering if I could get you to make the same sheath as the the one listed on Feb 23 labeled H for my recluse.

H. Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/sinew stitching; $75.00

The only difference Id ask is the stitching be dull blue if you have it. Let me know if you are willing. Payment can be made immediately.

Mike
m.clen@telus.net

Hi, I was wondering if I could get you to make the same sheath as the the one listed on Feb 23 labeled H for my recluse.

H. Scout Pouch; 6-7oz (OILED) leather, RH Carry, Walnut w/sinew stitching; $75.00

The only difference Id ask is the stitching be dull blue if you have it. Let me know if you are willing. Payment can be made immediately.

Mike
m.clen@telus.net

Mike,

Thank your interest in my work. I do not take orders on sheaths. If i make a sheath you requested, it will be offered in my weekly "available sheaths" thread here or flash sales on Instagram.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1371793-Sheath-Orders-and-Custom-Builds

Bud

Back