1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Available JouFuu Sheaths 08/09/2016

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Aug 9, 2016.

1. ibyn

ibyn Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Thanks I contacted fiddleback and you were right it is a shank. The person mislabeled it when he sold it. You make sheaths for the shank, correct?

2. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Give me the specs on your knife and I'll let you know which sheaths that should fit it.

3. Dagaros

Dagaros

Oct 24, 2013
    If P is available in will take it please.

4. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    The Zombie Hipster is yours sir. Email me if you have any questions. :thumbup:

Bud

5. SHIVALI

SHIVALI

Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  6. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Wow .. this thread is 3 years ago. Sorry, I don't sell sheaths thru this forum anymore.

If you would like to order a sheath from me, please contact me thru my website: joufuu.com

Thanks.