1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Available JouFuu Sheaths 10/12/2014

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by bonafide, Oct 12, 2014.

1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    That one is yours David. PM incoming.

2. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Yes - the blade thickness wont be a problem with this one. The 7oz stuff is very accepting as well as very subtle grain.
    It's a deep carry on an Asp - but I can take a picture with it holding one of my Asp's if you like.

3. Cimarron56

Cimarron56

Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks Bud!

4. Cimarron56

Cimarron56

Apr 14, 2014
    Send A to me as well. PP is on the way.

5. gusbuster

gusbuster Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Bud, I'll take L too please.

Thanks,
    Gus

6. trestle

trestle

Feb 2, 2008
    This is a really outstanding batch, great variety.

7. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    All yours Gus. I'll add it to your order.

Thanks. :thumbup: .. variety was exactly what I was shooting for.

8. sixate

sixate

Jan 25, 2014
    What a great batch, sorry I missed out on a couple of these.

9. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Thank you sir! :thumbup: .. I'll certainly make some more. Any preference?

10. sixate

sixate

Jan 25, 2014
    I would love a 4"er with skull tooling.

11. Way2int

Way2int

Oct 3, 2014
    How about a 3" dual carry with spider tooling. Any of those in the near future?

12. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    I do believe I can get both of those on the workbench in the near future.

13. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    Stellar batch my friend! I am really loving the look of those pouch sheaths !

14. sixate

sixate

Jan 25, 2014
    Awesome, I'll be looking forward to it. I need to get one of your pouch sheaths , too.

15. FuriousD

FuriousD

Mar 7, 2014
    Damn, Bud. You really outdud yourself this time. Killer batch this week. Those eagles are so sweet. Almost wish I wasn't out backpacking for the weekend..almost. Would have tried to shark the both of them for sure. Maybe its a good thing for me, more my wallet, that I wasn't here for this set
    Which of your sheaths could you recommend for a KPH and also a BLJ?

16. bonafide

Jul 20, 2013
    Those are both unusual shaped knives. I have a standard pattern for the KPH, but the BLJ .. I would actually recommend contacting Rick Lowe. He has an awesome pouch design that specifically fots it.

17. FuriousD

FuriousD

Mar 7, 2014
    Would love a KPH, dual carry, with a grizz paw or eagle tooling. 2" slot for vertical carry if possible. Sorry if thats sounding too custom, but I love your work. I have more of your sheaths than Fiddlebacks right now

18. Tinbanger

Tinbanger

Jan 27, 2013
    I would love a k In all black!

19. troutfisher13111

troutfisher13111 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 30, 2006
    I really like the design of K

20. NUTRAMAC

NUTRAMAC Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 8, 2014
    F&k style sheaths in black for 3in fiddlebacks and 4in bushcrafters and bushfingers.
    Woot