1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Available knives 7/12/18 * * * New model

Discussion in 'Jarrett Fleming Knives' started by Jarrett Fleming, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator

Jun 5, 2011
    Hey Guys I have 3 knives available today including a couple of my new model I'm calling the "Rhino".

B&T
    3/32" CPM154
    Tapered tang
    Saphire burlap handles
    Black liners w/ white pinstripes
    OAL: 8" Edge: 3 3/4"
    $280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rhino
    3/32" CPM154
    Tapered tang
    Green linen bolsters w/ bone linen handles
    Brown liners w/ OD green pinstripes
    OAL: 8" Edge: 3 1/2"
    $325
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rhino
    3/32" CPM154
    Tapered tang
    Deadwood handles
    Brown liners w/ blue pinstripes
    OAL: 8" Edge: 3 1/2"
    ** This one is a blem there is a small glue line between the pinstripe and handle material in one area. You can see this in the last pic. Normal price for this knife would be $320 I will take a reasonable offer.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful afternoon!

2. Jarrett Fleming

Jarrett Fleming Moderator Moderator

Jun 5, 2011
    MTBmonkey and Choppaman like this.