Available Knives!!............$80 neckers!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up-armored desert coated Camp Blood,

One saber to flat grind necker with sheath,

One Spdr Chisel Grind Necker with sheath

One Spdr chisel necker no sheath

The camp Blood is special price due to me doing some testing with her,, prior to painting, $405

The neckers with sheaths are $100 shipped
The one without is $90

I just wanted to start a thread,, I will get some pics up tonight,, or if you want it, email me, thanks. J

You guys will see something new here tonight,,, The Horton Knives,,, Last Ditch,, ARISAKA,, $50 bucks.. I have 2......

Glad this thread is here. I can pick and choose a HorTON!.
And... No modding!! :D

special offer tonight?

what time?

whats a arisaka?

i'm feeling pumped... but it could be the 4 allergy meds I'm on. lol

011-1.jpg

012-1.jpg

013-1.jpg

014-2.jpg

015-2.jpg

016-2.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

These carbon Arisaka's are weapons,,, not blades.. horton knives does not condone the shanking of mofos... i will inset a stainless tube into lanyard hole.. if you do not wish to carry a deadly <<<<<<<<< .250 ,,,,,,,,,, non ferrous, non magnetic, serious, DEFENSE TOOL.. shaped sheeple friendly....

Last edited:
cARBON LAST DITCH,, TOOLS... both ................SOLD.......................................... THANKS MEN... .225 D-2 NECKERS AND CAMP BLOOD LEFT..

What the hell.......... THESE WERE LEFT OVER FROM cHICAGO.. I HAVE SO MUCH IN SHIPPING THEM BACK AND FOURTH,, ALREADY. THE SHOW WAS A BUST,, BUT THE PARTY WAS WORTH THE TRIP..................LOL...... Neckers $80 shipped....

What the hell.......... THESE WERE LEFT OVER FROM cHICAGO.. I HAVE SO MUCH IN SHIPPING THEM BACK AND FOURTH,, ALREADY. THE SHOW WAS A BUST,, BUT THE PARTY WAS WORTH THE TRIP..................LOL...... Neckers $80 shipped....

Well if I didn't already have a few, I'd be all over another one mang. Everyone needs atleast one of these. :D

Does the Carbon Fiber actually have a decent edge mang? I realize its more of a last ditch shank, just curious. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back