Ken C.

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Staff member
Super Mod
If any of you folks are looking to have an avatar made please feel free to post the pic in this thread and I will resize it and make it usable on BFC.

Here is one I did that is up for grabs. It's a painting done by Van Gogh called Skull with Cigarette.

Attachments

• gogh.skull-cigarette.jpg
    gogh.skull-cigarette.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 42
AKA Knife Knut said:
Self edited possible unsutible for family reading.
Here is what you wanted. :D

Dali_Atmospheric_Skull_Sodomizing_a_Grand_Piano_1934_.jpg

drop the *M*

werd. :footinmou

Gerberian said:
Ok, what should be the next step to take? :confused:
Finished it.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 6
Eagleblade said:
Hi Ken ,Here's mine could you incorpeate it with a Eagle?
Gil,

Try this....I think it looks alot better.

Attachments

• Flag%20&%20Eagle.jpg
    Flag%20&%20Eagle.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 13
Ken, Thanks A lot For the Avatar Unfortuely I have no way to get it into my profile I was wonding if you could do it for me.Thanks again for all your help.I really like what you did Thanks again.

Gil,

Check your email. :)

I see you are a Registered User. You need to have a Basic Membership or above to add an Avatar. Eagleblade has one because he had one before the system upgrade. If he tries to change it he'll lose the option to have one.

K.V. Collucci said:
I see you are a Registered User. You need to have a Basic Membership or above to add an Avatar. Eagleblade has one because he had one before the system upgrade. If he tries to change it he'll lose the option to have one.

I see, thank you for the answer.

I have an avatar that is an animated .gif. However, after installing it, there is no movement when it is displayed. Any and all advice regarding a solution to this problem will be appreciated!

HONED said:
I have an avatar that is an animated .gif. However, after installing it, there is no movement when it is displayed. Any and all advice regarding a solution to this problem will be appreciated!
It is possible that it exceeds the size limit both in KB's and/or image size. The smaller animated gifs work well depending on the frame rate of the .gif. The larger the .gif the less likely it will work once it is uploaded.

I appreciate your reply and help. I looked at the properties and discovered that when it is unanimated it is 2632 bytes with 60 X 60 pixels, but when animated, it is 19,259 bytes with 60 X 60 pixels. Therefore the animated version exceeds the BF maximum of 10000 bytes. Is there any way to work around this problem or should I just leave it stationary? Thank you!

Back