1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 3 of the BladeForums 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways is live!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Busse Combat Custom Shop Flak Jack, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday January 19!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Matt "Charlie Mike" Freeman passed away unexpectedly last weekend. We have various threads posted in both the General & Community forums, please share your memories:

RIP Charlie Mike

A Go Fund Me has been started to help cover his funeral expenses: https://www.gofundme.com/cmftw-for-matt-f

Avitar Photo Doubled

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by 28gauge, Jan 11, 2019 at 6:37 PM.

1. 28gauge

28gauge Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2005
    My avitar photo, the Harley, is showing up as 2 photos. How do I correct that or what does it mean?

2. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    Where are you seeing two photos?

Looks good on my end. :thumbsup::D

3. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Seems that your photo is not the only thing that's doubling up. You posted two identical threads at the same time. My guess is that it's the device you're using but I really don't have a clue.

I only see one photo too.