1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 41 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer Knives Nick Swan Matanzas , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Awesome Bowie

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by K-guy, Mar 27, 2000.

1. K-guy

K-guy

Jun 23, 1999
    I just want to say welcome SOG/Ron, to our/your website. I have been collecting and trading knives for about 20 years now. I have to say that SOG knives have been a part of collection and daily use for the last 12 years. My most resent purchase was the SOG Bowie special forces. This is one tough and unique knife. As having been used in Viet Nam, I wish I would have had it in Iraq in the scurmish we had a few years ago. I was curious to know who was the maker of this design that first saw action in Nam? I'm sure this knife will serve me well in field. Thanks SOG, and again, glad to have you aboard. RW

2. Ron Andersen

Ron Andersen

Mar 23, 2000