1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Awesome Bowie

Discussion in 'SOG Specialty Knives' started by K-guy, Mar 27, 2000.

1. K-guy

K-guy

Jun 23, 1999
    I just want to say welcome SOG/Ron, to our/your website. I have been collecting and trading knives for about 20 years now. I have to say that SOG knives have been a part of collection and daily use for the last 12 years. My most resent purchase was the SOG Bowie special forces. This is one tough and unique knife. As having been used in Viet Nam, I wish I would have had it in Iraq in the scurmish we had a few years ago. I was curious to know who was the maker of this design that first saw action in Nam? I'm sure this knife will serve me well in field. Thanks SOG, and again, glad to have you aboard. RW

2. Ron Andersen

Ron Andersen

Mar 23, 2000