Last edited:
I'm getting visions : :rolleyes:

First the sneeze. :yawn:
(where'd the knife GO !) :confused:

Then the yanking of the emergency brake. :eek:
Then the scowling of the conductor that looks like Tom Hanks. :grumpy:

And finally serving of the hot chocolate. :p

Oh well . . . all's well that ends well . . . :thumbup:

(Careful opening your 110 like that) Try a "Spyder Drop" (that heavy assed handle is good for something after all) ;)

I'm not helping am I . . . :D

Somewhere out there, there's another vid of somebody 'sharpening' a knife or tool of some sort on the asphalt, while hanging out the back door of a van being driven down the street. These two vids display a similar 'redneck sharpening' kinship, in that regard.

Ah, here it is (sharpening wood chisels):

David

Last edited:
i can see it flying off and flipping around and flying right back up into your face. make sure your wearing saftey googles lol

sweet tip, ill make sure to do this on the metra.

Very, very Dumb! I'm wondering how that's easier, than if he had a pocket hone, or even a portable kit like the DMT Aligner, or such??

Somewhere out there, there's another vid of somebody 'sharpening' a knife or tool of some sort on the asphalt, while hanging out the back door of a van being down the street. These two vids display a similar 'redneck sharpening' kinship, in that regard.

Ah, here it is (sharpening wood chisels):

[video=youtube;wdoAVHUFNwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoAVHUFNwM[/video]

David
We employed this method in the back of a PU truck to sharpen spears as a kid in Nor Cal. :D

We employed this method in the back of a PU truck to sharpen spears as a kid in Nor Cal. :D

We did this to tennis shoes when I was in high school to get warranty replacements. Honest or ethical? No, but I was self financed and shoes get expensive. So you buy the good ones with a 6 month outsole warranty and get free replacements. They were always pretty raggedy anyway, but Adidas' warranty department wouldn't fulfill replacement claims until multiple toes were showing.

Back