1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Hey everyone, I’m new here. I am looking for yes a Christmas gift. I am looking for an axe display case. I’ve searched online and haven’t found to much. Looking for someone or a site I can go to for this item. Any help would be great :)

Square_peg likes this.
  1. phantomknives

phantomknives

Mar 31, 2016
    gun cabinets, shallow, modified china cabinets, pretty much any shelf/cabinet that doesnt sit too far away from a wall would work, provided they support 15+ pounds per shelf

2. Awesome thanks!!
    Wanting something kind of like a gun rack but to be used for axes. My boyfriend has about 15 of them and I hate seeing them just leaning against the wall.

3. Square_peg

Square_peg

Feb 1, 2012
    Very thoughtful of you.

Jasper33 and Agent_H like this.
  4. Ernest DuBois

Ernest DuBois

Mar 2, 2013
    In Finland the axe gets displayed by hanging it over the entry door on the out-side side. It is a risky matter storing an axe that will get used in the house where conditions are more suitable for comfortable living than for keeping an axe head secured to its handle.

Agent_H likes this.
  5. John A. Larsen

John A. Larsen

Jan 15, 2001
    Some time ago I saw and it was later posted here on the forum a axe holding display the consisted of a half circle base, and a second level, again a half circle, but smaller, about 18-inches higher, with cut outs that the handles fitted into, and a third and fourth smaller half circle for hatchets. The back of the half circle is flat so it fits up against a wall just fine. I will see if I can find the photo, but someone hare may remember where it was posted. John
    Change 1. It is only two levels, the bottom level for bigger axes looks like it will hold about 20 axes, the second level looks to be able to hold about 14 hatchets. John

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 11:22 PM
    survivor45 likes this.
  6. John A. Larsen

John A. Larsen

Jan 15, 2001
    I found the photo but am not computer literate enough to post it here. I sent you some contact information on your profile page. John

7. Java_Dude

Java_Dude

Dec 2, 2011
    Here is what Best Made Company uses to display there's.

[​IMG]

Personally, I made one out of a pallet by just adding legs to stabilize it and then set the handle's in first. Kind of like this one made out of 2x4's.

[​IMG]

8. Agent_H

Agent_H Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2013
  9. John A. Larsen

John A. Larsen

Jan 15, 2001
    Agent_H. Thanks for the "technical Support!" John

Agent_H likes this.
    Oh my goodness thanks SO much everyone. So new to this site that I didn’t know there were all the reply’s. Java_Dude that’s what I was picturing to get but Agent_H that is also very nice. Just hope my partner doesn’t come across this thread..