Axe Giveaway

Hey all -

Long time no see. I have been busy with various things, projects, work, etc. I have dove into another passion of mine which is fishing. I have decided to try and have some fun and combine the two.

Head to my fishing webpage, FishingWithVance.com, and under the AXE GIVEAWAY tab will have all the info you need to get going. We will be giving away many axes including some NOS paper label axes. Check out the web page, get going, and let's have some fun! Any questions let me know! Thanks!!!

well, count me in for now, especially on the lincoln since its an embossed axe that's fairly close to the end of the compeition

From absence of axe history input and photo submissions of drool-over-possessions of yours during the past 6+ months I figured you'd 'bought the farm'. Glad to hear you're still cooking!
Some 35 years ago I met an old gent from Florida whose singular obsession upon retirement was to catch at least one of every known sport fish in the world. When I met him he was chasing after the elusive King salmon (also known as Chinooks or Springs) off the Queen Charlotte Islands (now Haida Gwaii). There were no fishing charters available on the island at the time nor were there boats for hire anywhere and all I could offer was to take him out into the open ocean with my 12 foot aluminum boat with a 7 1/2 Merc. However over a few calm wind/wave afternoons he did manage to hang on to about half dozen 10-12 lb Cohos which sure made him feel good.

ah! No no no no no!! I can't handle MORE axes!! And you have such beautiful stuff... Dammit, Op. *arg*

(Great giveaway, I'm sitting on my hands. And fidgeting.)

Good to hear all is well with. Wish you would stop by more often and share your knowledge. :thumbup:

Cool website, and some really nice axes! Don't use YouTube much, think this is the only time I've been bummed out I don't .0

Hey guys -

Axe giveaway is still in full effect as we march on towards 200 subscribers. I appreciate all the support so far. Keep it up!

Castin and choppin

Operator, I watched a couple of your fishing videos - very cool but I don't see anything about axes. Am I missing something on your youtube site?

Operator, I watched a couple of your fishing videos - very cool but I don't see anything about axes. Am I missing something on your youtube site?

I don't have any axe content on the YouTube, it's all fishing. I will get to axes this summer. I figured to combine both my passions I would try and give some axes away to get the party started.

I don't have any axe content on the YouTube, it's all fishing. I will get to axes this summer. I figured to combine both my passions I would try and give some axes away to get the party started.

I meant I couldn't find the axe video to like and comment on. At least that is how I was interpreting the instructions on your site.

Very well could be an issue on my part with following directions lol.

Back