Axes for sale- Husqvarna, Council Tool, Hultafors, Keen Kutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have accumulated way too many axes and need to clear some space. Prices are without shipping, since axes are heavy and it's too much to eat the shipping. Depending on where ya live and what service, USPS usually runs between $9 and $16. Send me your zip and I'll give you the shipping cost. I'm also happy to combine shipping if you want more than one axe.

1) (SOLD) Husqvarna Forest Axe, brand new with the tags. I will sharpen it to razor sharpness before sending it out. $63.00

(SOLD on another forum) 2) Hultafors\Hults Bruks Agdor 2.75lb head Boy's Axe, 28" Handle, new with tags, you set the profile the way you want it. These are not sold in the US currently. $95.00

3) (SOLD) Council Tool Standard Hudson Bay Axe, used. I re-handled it with an old handle I had laying around, and it's much more secure than the factory handle arrangement. There are two minor issues with the handle- 1) It's got a slight warp to it, though nothing severe. It swings straight and hits its mark. 2) At the bottom of the handle on one side there was a leftover knotted area as seen in the photos. It doesn't affect the handle's strength or comfort in anyway, but I wanted to point this out. The handle has been sanded and coated with linseed oil. I also profiled the edge and made it razor sharp. This axe will outchop my Gransfors Bruks Scandinavian Forest Axe. $55.00, comes with original Council Tool Hudson Bay leather axe sheath shown in the pics.

(SOLD)4) Vintage KeenKutter Carpenter's Hatchet, circa 1950s. The head is in perfect condition. I cleaned up the edge and sharpened it. It will dry-shave hairs! Has original handle and can be used, but will need to be re-hung at some point. $35

5) (SOLD) Council Tool Broad Hatchet, handle was not hung correctly at the factory and needs to be re-hung or re-handled (it's loose). I don't have the time or inclination to do this right now. The profile work has been done, however, and it is razor sharp. $44 shipped (these are $78 shipped at Council's website).

Husqvarna Forest Axe:
IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

Hultafors/Hults Bruks Agdor Boy's Axe:
IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg