1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

AzTimT

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Salival, Aug 16, 2019 at 5:35 AM.

1. Salival

Salival

Apr 9, 2014
    Hello guys,

does any of you know Tim, have been in contact with him, but haven't received any answer in the last period.

Thanks

Sal.

2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    I’ve had work done by him, all excellent :) If I recall correctly this is his busy season for his full time work.

Salival likes this.
  3. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    He doesn't check his messages on here much. Do you have his email?

aztimtartworx at gmail

That has been the best way to reach him for me.

Salival and duramax like this.
  4. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Tim is currently working on a TGLB for me. It has been going on 4 months now. I was able to reach him by email about 3 weeks ago. He is very busy with work (construction). He assured me that he would finish my knife and get it back to me as soon as he has time. I really can’t wait to get my beautiful Stripetition TGLB! I trust that it will be worth the wait. He does amazing work.

Salival likes this.
  5. House of Hador

House of Hador Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 22, 2011
    I’ve got my battleshark getting rehandled by him since April. Emailed him a few weeks ago and haven’t heard back. I know he’s pretty busy with construction. I hope he’s ok!

WatermanChris and Salival like this.
  6. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    It’s soooo worth it !!! My SJtac came back amazing !!

WatermanChris, Salival and JACKMANDU like this.
  7. Salival

Salival

Apr 9, 2014
    Cool guys, thanks for the info!

I guess I will have to wait some more for my 2 babies.

WatermanChris likes this.
  8. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Tim is Top notch. He will come through....and you will be happy. Take that to the bank bro.

Salival, duramax and JACKMANDU like this.
  9. Salival

Salival

Apr 9, 2014
    Looking forward to see how my 2 MOABOLOs will turn out !!

10. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    ??? :eek::eek::eek:??? 2 MOABOLOS!?! Dude, now I know where he's been! Stripping those big beautiful beasts! :D:D:D

Just kidding but those are gonna be a couple of amazing blades once Tim is done! :thumbsup::cool:

Salival likes this.
  11. Salival

Salival

Apr 9, 2014
    Got his answer tonight. They will be soon ready!

12. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    Uuuhhhmmm, we're expecting pics. You do know that? :):thumbsup:

JACKMANDU and Salival like this.