azwelke sheath give away for your Becker BK7

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi everyone!
We wanted to do a give away and take an opportunity to say "Thank You" and offer a special discount.

First, we have a BK7 azwelke sheath, taco style, desert digi print to give away.
(it's pictured below the knife...;))

Please share a pic of your BK7, please make note if you have won before, it will not affect your entry, just fun to know!
we will run it till Mon Nov 13th at noon AZ time.

The sheath will fit factory micarta, grivory, and VZ G10 grips. :thumbsup:
nov gaw.jpg

Next, we would like to take a moment to say
"Thank You" to everyone who has supported our business, as part of that thank you
we would like to offer a special 10% discount thru the 20th of November and guarantee your holiday delivery.

Please use the code (thankyou) when checking out on our site, azwelke.com

Thank you,
Al & DeAnn

Thanks for the chance Al &DeAnn!

OHCLNsi.jpg

Much as I hate to mention it, the holiday season is right around the corner...
Tazzy Clause on sentry duty
l4bdgC0.jpg

Sort of scary looking with a BK7, don't you think?
CctIvsu.jpg

Of course, the 7 isn't just for show
cM25FiS.jpg

mmmm...tastes like chicken. (I think he uses the paper towel to hold the chicken so he doesn't get grease on the knife handle)
QVYbhPz.jpg

Even Taz likes a little bourbon now and then.
3HaDb27.jpg

But, after a meal and a drink, he gets a bit lax
XkMJU8l.jpg

I know this is the BK&T forum...but Taz has a thing for 'hawks
ETOljnx.jpg

Previous winner!

Last edited:
BK7 IS my favorite Becker. Was lucky enough to win a bk24 sheath in one of your GAWs years ago but got stolen along with my bk14sg and other hunting gear last year. Have a BK9 sheath bought from you that the 7 fits into but getting a form fitted sheath for 7 would prolly be even better. Hehe Thanks for all you do around here Azwelke and thanks for the chance!

ITpoh0K.jpg

Thanks for the chance, I have not won before.

image_zpskqct2p8w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
iframe>

iframe>

Last edited:
Bump for the last day to enter! Ends tomorrow at noon AZ time!
Thank you for your pictures so far!

A beautiful fall day here in the Northeast. Time for some last minute yardwork. First up is to clean up the garden. The withered tomato plants don't stand a chance.

My kids old swing set supports put up a fight. Plastic coated 2x4's. Took some effort but the BK7 prevailed.

Interestingly enough, the log beneath the support is the one which fell from the Norway Maple which took out the swing set in the first place.

Thank you all for the wonderful entries.
We really appreciate the support and the fun you guys bring to the forum.
#17 is today's lucky number :) Gun Doc, please send me your shipping info and I will get this in the mail to you!

(hhmoore, you sure make it extra fun for us each time! Thanks again!)

Please be sure to use the special coupon code until the 20th of this month.

As an extra special Thank you to those of you who posted in the thread and played along, I will offer an additional 10% for two weeks from today.
Use the coupon code in the thread and leave a note with your post number to receive the additional 10%.

We can't thank you guys enough for the support throughout the year!

Thank you,
Al & DeAnn

Congrats Gun Doc, and again Thank You Al & DeAnn for the Generous Give Away :thumbsup:

Back