B/m 800 Afck Ats-34

2heg2lj.jpg
[/IMG]

It would have been a much better picture if you had cropped out all of the dead space above and below the knife (especially above).

It would have been a much better picture if you had cropped out all of the dead space above and below the knife (especially above).

If you don't have anything nice to say.....

BTW jill,
awesome AFCK!! One of the few production knives that I've always wanted and somehow have never managed to get my hands on. G-10, plain edge, that's all I'm askin'. It's not like I want the carbon fiber version for cryin' out loud!!:D

Did you pick that one up recently, and if so, where from?

Thanks,
Jonny

One of the few production knives that I've always wanted and somehow have never managed to get my hands on.

that's probably the reason why AFCK is no more in production ;) everybody wants it, nobody buy it :D
i'm happy with my 806D2 :thumbup:

If you don't have anything nice to say.....

BTW jill,
awesome AFCK!! One of the few production knives that I've always wanted and somehow have never managed to get my hands on. G-10, plain edge, that's all I'm askin'. It's not like I want the carbon fiber version for cryin' out loud!!:D

Did you pick that one up recently, and if so, where from?

Thanks,
Jonny

My dear Dad, bought that new about 10 years ago and I've begged it off him. :eek: (like a good daughter)

Back