[B]Sometimes Rules Are Good!!![/B]

"If the automatic "GO" is used then ALL EMAILS MARKED 9:54 pm or earlier will be put at the end of the line!!!!. . . So, be careful not to jump the gun boys!!!"
I really liked this rule tonight!

I somehow managed to fire off an email at 9:36 without realizing it. I think someone hacked my computer!!!

J/K

Still, no idea how that happened.

What if one was before and other after? Only the before deleted correct?

I don't know, but I think based upon the intent of the rule which is to prevent spamming, that if they receive any of the chain before 9:55PM the entire blast of 20 is invalidated. Otherwise, it would be pretty easy to write a script that hammered emails to them at subsecond speed, which I am sure that they do not want. It will be up to Jerry and Amy to decide: it's Busse Combat's rules.

I hit send the second my computer clock said 9:55, but for some reason the email showed sent at 9:54. Hopefully I did not jump.

Good times though. I really was stressing when the website would not load for most of that hour. I Had three different screens with thee different sources for the internet going, and none would load most of the time.

But what time is Busse set too?:p:cool:

Good question.

One of these days, before the next ganzaaaaa, late at night when Jerry prowls, I think I'll casually ask him what time he's got so I can synchronize my watch with his.

Yeah, that's it!! :thumbup:

I had a couple in early I'm afraid and one was right on time I hope. I had way too much wild turkey 101 to perform last night. Oh well, it was fun!

One thing I don't really get. What is the point of those Fake Jerrys posting "Go Go Go" ahead of time, trying to trick people, if there is no punishment for sending multiple emails? Send 20 emails after the fake signal, then send 100 more when you think the time is right. Whom are Fake Jerrys really tricking?

What stops people from sending 1000+ emails each (can be done via automated system) possibly crashing the mail server? Just think about it... 400 people x 1000 emails. That's 400,000 emails Amy-O will have to sort through if server is not crashed.

Back