1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

B13

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Blade Runner 7, Jun 10, 2015.

1. zombieassassin

zombieassassin Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 1, 2015
    I say $313.13...with any Coating option and a few different color Res-C options as well included. I'll take a camo with OD Res-C and a Black with Tan Res-C.

2. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease

Mar 8, 2016
    I'll take two of every possible combination :D

3. AZTimT

AZTimT The Stripetition Finish Guy Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 15, 2009
    Man, that makes for some sweet dreams 13ig 13lades right there!

4. kdstrick

kdstrick

May 27, 2007
    I reeeeeeeeeealy like the way you think.... :thumbup: I'd be on that like a fat kid on a cupcake.

5. ExtraBaconPlease

ExtraBaconPlease

Mar 8, 2016
    That would be a problem for Busse...they already have enough blades to crank out....and they don't have enough cupcakes!! :eek::D

6. taklamakan

taklamakan

Nov 30, 2012
    Perhaps a backlog into the next decade, but that's okay; like waiting on a Randall.

7. banana-clip

banana-clip

Jun 7, 2007
    That would be sweet, camo with OD green for $313.13 :thumbup::thumbup:

8. Stump Buster

Stump Buster Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 15, 2007
    The SWAMPRAT line hasn't had a release in a while, so it would be fitting to let the RATs release the B13 and the HOGB8 in INFI (w/o talon holes... which would be fine with me ;)), because once they do, their production facility will be SWAMPed!!!

9. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    As long as it is INFI that would be awesome out of the Swamp. I like their choils the best. And BIG, comp finish, or green ceracote

10. darkaether

darkaether

Dec 23, 2006
    I'll take a 13" LB ergo2 also with green canvas. That would definitely make my day. I'm trying to hold out for the B13 but I really want some green canvas too

11. zombieassassin

Feb 1, 2015
    Yes! This^^^^

12. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    I could live with an INFI Rat Beight or a 13ig/13olo Rat too! :D

13. grunt soldier

grunt soldier

Dec 4, 2009
    I keep being let down each week when this isn't offered. I need a 13asic 13 in my life!!!

14. banana-clip

banana-clip

Jun 7, 2007
    An INFI Rat B-13 would be cool.

Its been a long time since an INFI Rat was made, but as long as its INFI its fine with me.

15. AZTimT

Oct 15, 2009
    Yup, the name I could care less about, as long as it is infi on the thinner side over 13" blade and wrapped in a res-c handle. :D

16. banana-clip

banana-clip

Jun 7, 2007
    ^^^ Thats exactly my thoughts

17. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Jerry, is this our week? Please?

18. xxwarderxx

xxwarderxx Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Are we there yet?

19. tinfoil hat timmy

tinfoil hat timmy Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Apparently not.

20. zombieassassin

Feb 1, 2015
    10,880 posts to go guys. I see 13,000 posts before I see a 13asic 13. ....sadly. This 13lade would sell just as fast if not faster that all other O2W 13lades