Baby Ganga Ram

Is the Baby Ganga Ram considered one of the Kukris that is rated for field use the same as standard model . I assume mine is the BGR because of it's dimensions . They are as follows , 10.5" blade , 5" handle and a weight of 1.5#'s .

Hmmm? 24 oz is pretty stocky baby so id think it has the normal GR edge profile and if it was me id use the heck out of it. It is limited on weight because of its length so im sure that would compromise its chopping ability on larger stuff compared to it bigger brothers but I bet it would make a great camp knife. Id trust it could do at least what a KLVUK would do.

Hmmm? 24 oz is pretty stocky baby so id think it has the normal GR edge profile and if it was me id use the heck out of it. It is limited on weight because of its length so im sure that would compromise its chopping ability on larger stuff compared to it bigger brothers but I bet it would make a great camp knife. Id trust it could do at least what a KLVUK would do.

Oh I use it LoL . I think it's a great tool and use it accordingly . To me a large camp knife is exactly what it is . I honestly couldn't/don't see where I would have to go past four to five inches for any task I normally tackle in my camp chores . My first HI but definitely not my last . I have others and never thought there could be much of a difference . How wrong I was .

Oh I use it LoL . I think it's a great tool and use it accordingly . To me a large camp knife is exactly what it is . I honestly couldn't/don't see where I would have to go past four to five inches for any task I normally tackle in my camp chores . My first HI but definitely not my last . I have others and never thought there could be much of a difference . How wrong I was .
I was thinking that was light considering I have a 21oz No.1 from another company .

Back