Baby GRS scabbard damaged in shipment. Pix. Save $50.

View

View

Here's a 10/10 17 inch, 1.75 pound Baby Ganga Ram Special made by the kami with no name. Fit, finish, hardness all near perfect. Excellent karda and chakma. The only thing wrong with this rig is the torn scabbard -- this rig arrived in the same parcel with the damanged YCS. I'm not sure what they did to this box but it took a hell of a hit somewhere.

You can patch the scabbard with a small strip of leather epoxied over the rip or send it to Terry for repair or use it as is.

We will deliver this rig to your door for an even $100, savings of $50 and more than enough to fix up that scabbard either by yourself or by Terry.

Call or email if interested.

------------------
Blessings from the computer shack in Reno.

Uncle Bill
Himalayan Imports Website
Khukuri FAQ
Himalayan Imports Archives (33,000 + posts)
Himalayan Imports Shopping Site

For the love man! What are you trying to do to me? I can say no I really CAN say no.

It's probably been said before, but there seems to be something extra special and worth cherishing in the spirit of a khuk that is willing to take some shipping hits and dings to make sure it's chosen by an owner who sees beyond cosmetics to it's strengths and underlying character and beauty.

------------------
joker.gif

"Ah, for the good old days, when the DA and Sheriff would quake in their boots at the mention of the last four digits of the State AG's home phone number."

:
What a bargain!!!!!
The BGRS and the YCS has became my favorite khukuri's of all for everyday use.
But y'all already know that, ainnit?
smile.gif

The others are for more job specific tasks anymore.

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

Back