1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Baby Suga Knife for 6/28

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    7.5 inch 5 ounce villager fit and finish Baby Suga Knife by Manoj and Ram Kumar. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. Great team work! $125.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected]

2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    XX where are you!!

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I received one of these today a few minutes ago in the mail. What an awesome (but cute) little knife.
    This one is wicked sharp and even though it's small it fits my hand near perfect. No extra room but all 4 fingers on the gorgeous bone handle.

This one might get some belt time if I can somehow get dressed without the IBBB on my belt.

EricTheRedBeard and XelaXela like this.
  4. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    LOL Thanks.

Right here, and doing just fine with the ones I got so far :)

I'm sure someone else will come along and give them a good home.

XX

5. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Good luck on that one!