Back and ready to go/ recommendations for under 100

Alright bladeforums its been a while i took some time off of knives in general to concentrate on school but now that things have mellowed out the bug is back :D anyways down to business ive been looking at the cold steel chaos double edged or tanto sorta just for fun but can anyone give me any input if this could be a practical combat blade? And if its durable? Also any opinions on any combat blades by cold steel would be appreciated im looking to save up for the upcoming cold steel parking lot sale. Also anyone seen the chaos kukri? XD sorry if this is off somewhat havent been on forums for a while

Alright bladeforums its been a while i took some time off of knives in general to concentrate on school but now that things have mellowed out the bug is back :D anyways down to business ive been looking at the cold steel chaos double edged or tanto sorta just for fun but can anyone give me any input if this could be a practical combat blade? And if its durable? Also any opinions on any combat blades by cold steel would be appreciated im looking to save up for the upcoming cold steel parking lot sale. Also anyone seen the chaos kukri? XD sorry if this is off somewhat havent been on forums for a while

Don't have any of the Chaos line so can't comment on them, but I will say the Chaos Kukri just started shipping last week I think(and I haven't seen it listed at any of the major blade retailers so far), so it's unlikely anyone here has seen or used one of those yet.

Back