Back from camping

Just got back home from camping. The knife John made for me worked out great, does everything better than I expected it to. But this post isnt about the knife, its about some weird shit we heard, lmao.

On the first day my bro and I went to our old hunting grounds when we were kids, and they are busy raping it to put in a pipeline, an obama shovel ready project I do believe. Hope and change, BAH!

So after our night there and not seeing any critters whatsoever, we meet up with one of my out of state buddies and go camp next to a creek on the local WMA. About 2200 we hear a man and woman fighting, screaming, yelling, cussing, etc(the whole nine yards). After a while of getting on each others asses, they quit. So here comes 2245 or there abouts, im finishing up my half pint of cheap bourbon, and the fighting starts again. This time it sounds like they are on the road we parked our cars and also sounds like kids are mixed up in it as well. Ok so were listening, drunk and pondering WTF their problems are when we hear someone crank a chainsaw, rev it a few times and all fighting stops. Nothing else for the rest of the night. Yes we checked, no haunted houses or any other halloween crap going on. So were left with a WTF:confused:, seriously WTF feeling.

yeah man, only a couple hundred yards from some houses. Our friend was stone sober and heard exactly the same thing.

lol guys, come on now. I had a half pint, I was tipsy but not all silly and hearing shit that didnt exist. I just checked the local paper where we were camping, no chainsaw massacre corpses found yet.

Wish my friends and family liked cutting firewood that much. :p

You should go camping with my brother, he doesn't know the difference betwen a campfire and a bonfire. He never goes backpacking because he can't carry his chain saw.

It was definetly the craziest thing Ive heard while in the woods. Even weirder than seeing the satanic symbols carved into trees that I mentioned in the other thread.

Back