Back to BASIC

After NMFBM launched , the most Expensive Knives ever offered on the website, will Boss Hog offer Basic series Again ? what you think all Hogs and Piggies

With absolute certainty, no, the Basics will not be launched again in any shape or form. That's what Swamp Rat and Scrapyard are for. I don't see why Busse would launch Basics ever again. Just doesn't fit the pattern. Of course, I could be wrong. But then again, we could all be dead in five minutes by killer meteor. Don't hold your breath. :D

I'm not particularly attracted to any of the Basic models... I'd be a lot happier with something like the Hell Razor, FSH and SFNO.

After NMFBM launched , the most Expensive Knives ever offered on the website, will Boss Hog offer Basic series Again ? what you think all Hogs and Piggies

Hmm.

Doesn't fit his current Business Model.

But, as the continents drift, and the stars move through the heavens, so too shall the current B.M. pass.

With some quick, nonlinear math I estimate the B.M. might shift in your direction ... in about 400 million years.

We will see the Folder first. :thumbup:

The Basics dont do it for me either, I prefer the exposed tang. I would wet myself if the FSH made another appearance. The FSH's and NO's are the two Busses that I dont have and really want.:cool:

Dan currently has the Resiprene-C handle molds, and Scrap Yard Mutts don't give up what they have. Neither Busse nor Swamp Rat have any hope of seeing those handles again.

M-INFI is no more. I don't think Jerry has any of the modified INFI left in stock. If he did, I believe Dan and the Dawgs would have already claimed it for their own.

Basic FOLDERS would be a much better choice for the next offering, followed by the optional FOLDERS and then the advanced FOLDERS & finally the LE FOLDERS! :eek: :) :D

∞

leatherman

leathermoderator
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

The most expensive ever offered on the website? Really?

It`s just an idea, i love INFI Performance, just litle chance . SO FBM with Resipence Handle . who care, what Busse Combat bring in the market , i will take it:)

For basic replace with CG? Otherwise I have to agree with the previous post and say Swamp Rat and Scrap Yard have got that part of the market covered.