Back to Work

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL !!!!

I am back to work after a much needed vacation. My Pledge to you for 2006 is to provide you with the best quality and selection of Khukuri Knives and Sword available at an affordable price to carry on Uncle Bill's philosophy. I am looking forward to working with all of you in the new year and again thank you for your loyal friendship and support.

Wha cha got? :)

Happy New Year auntie...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new stuff this year as well.

Thank YOU Yangdu. You are great and thru your efforts I have many styles of quality blades I could have never dreamed of owning! Even a Trishul:thumbup: :D

Yangdu said:
thank you for your loyal friendship and support.

Aunt Yangdu, loyalty, like trust and respect, is something one earns by their deeds. You have all three from me, along with my best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year for you, your company, and all the folks that are benefitted by your good work.

Happy New Year
Sarge

Glad you are back Miss Yangdu and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you too!!!!

Welcome back. I hope your vacation was fun and re-creational.

Wishing all the HI crew a Happy New Year.

I hope that you had fun and relaxed over vacation. You sure deserved it.

In my view, and that of pretty much everyone here, you already provide the best service, warranty, value and quality available anywhere in the knife world. I look forward to seeing what's new on the horizon for Himalayan Imports in 2006.

Welcome Back!

Peace and Blessings to you in the New Year, Yangdu.

and many thanks for all the great stuff over the last couple years!

Mike :)

Welcome back from your well deserved vacation.

of course I sign on just in time to miss all the latest DOTD's...I'm also too poor to afford any. 2005 staggers on, may 2006 be much improved for everyone.:)

Welcome back! I hope you had a good vacation. Thanks for all of your amazing work, and it's good to hear from you!

Chris

Back