Backwoods Blade Patterns

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
HERE ARE A FEW OF MY NORMAL PATTERNS I HAVE FOUND TO BE VERY SOUGHT AFTER I HAVE MANY MORE ASWELL,THESE ARE AVALIBLE IN 1095/1095 W/HAMON ASWELL AS 1095/ 15N20 DAMASCUS STEEL, ALL PRICES VERY ON STEEL AND MATERIAL USED

014-6.jpg

001-19.jpg

PEDC MODEL
004-31.jpg

BUSH/DROP MODEL
007-26.jpg

RECURVE HUNTER MODEL
009-22.jpg

BUSHCRAFT SCANDI MODELS MEDIUM & LARGE
012-25.jpg

MORE TO COME

Last edited:
Thanks Bill, its good to know your standard patterns for future reference.

Hey BA, where are all the spear points ???? :confused: :confused:
(private joke between BA & myself, long story) . . . . :)
Be safe.

What is the blade length on your medium bushcraft scandi? Your knives really do look like useful art work. I mean that in a really nice way.

Folks, a reminder of something I found quite by accident a few months ago. BA has a photo album on his profile page that shows about 25-35 of his completed knives he has made. It's very interesting to see the above blades here, and then with all the different scales/handles/slabs/grips (gun guy again) types of material he puts on them.
Well worth the time to check them out.
Be safe.

Last edited:
Those recurves are wicked...especially the one with the swedge on it!!

Bill do you ever do anything like a roach belly or trade knife? I would love to see you crank out one like the long trail. The lines on this knife are just outstanding. The blade shape and handle contours are just amazing, although I would almost like to see more thickness in the handle near the tang.

TheLT.jpg

i do one i call the pistol grip, its looks like the blade on mine is wider

040-10.jpg

Yes it does look kind of like it. I think the top of the blade on the long trail drops down to the tip a bit more though and I really like the exposed metal on the tang on the long trail. It gives good purchase and protection against sliding up on the blade. That sure is a good looking knife!

longtrailedit.jpg

Back