• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BACKWOODS KNIVES (Bill Akers) boxelder beauty $225.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Akers BoxElder/1095 BACKWOODS KNIVES $265 NEW, now $225 Absolutely perfect and beautiful.

Okay, guys. I looked up PayPal and I actually paid only $240 for this knife, as a special order from Bill Akers. I just bought another one from Bill this morning, and want to pass on a good deal that I got from his recent price reduction.

STYLE:EDC
STEEL: 1095 HC
FINNISH: SATIN BELT FINNISH BLADE / DEEP TOP SWEDGE / ANTIQUE FLATS
SCALES:BEAUTIFUL HAND RUBBED STABILIZED CRAZY BOX ELDER BURL/MAPLE TANG LINERS
HARDWARE:BRASS AND MOSAIC BEAUTY PIN / LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 8 5/8" OVERALL 3.9" BLADE, 4.7" handle, 0.160" blade thickness
EXTRAS: BEADED LEATHER LANYARD

standard rules, PP+3.5%, first I'll take it in this thread, PM or email me, plus immediate PP funds. CONUS only.

p.s. I asked Bill Akers to make this one fashioned after the original sales link, but longer in the blade and handle, so it would fit my hand better. So this one was custom-made to my dimensions, and is a 1/2" or so longer in the blade and handle than the one shown in the link. I had a four or five-week wait time, and you can see how nice this knife is...a beauty.

http://s246.photobucket.com/user/So...1095 BackWoods/BackWoods_zps4f4c0b4b.jpg.html Sonnydaze

Last edited:
answered dghboy315

still available. Don't lose out on this one.

Just reduced to $195.00 Now, this is a very good deal on a perfect knife.

Sonnydaze

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back