Backwoods WSS Challenge Knife W.I.P. PIC HEAVY

I was gonna go to sleep and thought I'd 'just take a look around here" before I turn in
now I am all fired up
this one is totally crazy, Bill, you are a sick man, bro! :D :D
this is a shrink's knife - "Look at the patterns on the handle, and on my count of five you'll go back to your childhood... one... two..."

I figured you would like that LIL! Looks kinda like your funky EDC with a flat spine.

Being a neck knife i figured a dangling lanyard would cause problems

. . . those scales kinda remind me of a Nehru jacket I had back in the day . . . of course, it was my favorite one . . . . :thumbup:
BA, different style, different type, all good as usual. RW, great shots of the WIP, excellent to see how something starts from just a lump or hunk of something and turns into something that can make a grown man drool . . . . . ;)
And for some strange reason, I think I have seen that one picture with the W.A.S.P. at the top of it somewhere before . . . . . hmmnn, in the 80's maybe . . . . . :D :D
Great job guys, best of luck to you BA & to KFU from the JUST1MOR household . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.

I added a little blotter, oh im young but i remember my firsts blotter trip, lmao

Back