Backwoodscustomknives Orders Here Please, SEPTEMBER ORDERS NOW

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER
Guys i have had so many orders lately it is hard to keep track of them if you have a order you want to place please post here will make life so much easier for me,Aswell thanks for the bussiness it is greatly appreciated:thumbup:
Bests,Bill

Last edited:
Bill,
Putting my name on here for that "Game Getter" we talked about! With the Ivory micarta scales and
blade with dark (forced Patina)blade with those nice ass swedges!
Thanks Bro.......

Jason

ORDER FINNISHED

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I better get in line. Bill, a little while back I said I wanted a blade made from that W-2 San Mia. The more I looked at that wharnie the more
I liked it. So here's what I'm thinking; Wharnie with 4" or so blade, stablized maple burl dyed black like on my game getter. Mosaic pins and some file
work. What do you think.

ORDER COMPLETED

I want a Lace Sheoak ferro rod....to match my BA Special!

GNARLY SEE IF CHRIS CAN HOOK YOU UP PLEASE,HE HAS THE WOODS YOU DESIRE THANKS BILL

I want a Lace Sheoak ferro rod....to match my BA Special!

Gnarly, they have a 1-976 phone line for this stuff, not on here, it's a family forum . . . . . . :D :D
Be safe.
p.s.: Sorry BA, didn't mean to hi-jack this . . . .

ORDERS ONLY

Congrats, Bill. Great problem to have!

ORDERS ONLY

Bill, if you don't have any sheoak let me know and Ill send you some!

ORDERS ONLY

Save me a spot! Will be getting another soon

ORDERS ONLY

Bill, if you don't have any sheoak let me know and Ill send you some!

....but need enough Red Mallee Burl for two....because I have 2 in RMB by KFU but only have one in Lace Sheoak,by BA....

So far!

CONTACT CHRIS PLEASE

Hey Bill,
I emailed you this afternoon about a Damascus bush drop in spalted maple because I missed this thread. Hope alls well and we can make it happen

ORDER FINNISHED

Last edited:
Bill,
I would like to place an order for a Full Throttle Bushcrafter in 1/8 1095 with a Scandi grind, forced patina on the flats, your choice of pins, Bacote scales, a bushcraft style dangler sheath (with fire steel loop), beaded lanyard, and a fire steel to go in the loop. Add a side of scarey sharp and I will be a happy camper. If you could send me an e-mail to discuss pricing that would be great.

Never mind we worked it out...you know how i like it

Best,

ORDER FINNISHED

Hold on orders starting now, I will post when im ready for more, Please no more comments in this section,it gets me very confused TY BILL

Last edited:
Holding this spot for my next BAC, incase i need a replacement......... :(
Sorry to get you Nervous Bill ;)....
HOLDING AREA FOR BG4570...

Im open for orders now,i will be taking 8 orders for the month of september ,Orders must be paid for upfront as i got stuck with a cpl last time around you may place your orders now,from date of post time frame will be 3 - 4 weeks for delivery , Usually they are finnish before but i am not getting myself in a perdicament like last time, Please only post if your placing an order , No order slots will be held,so please dont take another mans place,You can email me what you are wanting at bacustomknives@yahoo.com
Thanks Bill

I'm getting in line.......;).

1) Daughter's knife - you have the necessary info, funds and scales.

2) "My Knife" - scales, funds and knife description will be sent on 9-5-11 as discussed (Curly Blue's brother....:D:D)

Thanks Bill!

COMPLETED ,SHIPPED

Bill,
I'd like to get on the list for a damascus recurve, if possible. I'll follow up with an email so that we may discuss the project further.
Matt

Hello Bill,

We've been going back and forth via email, I guess I'll place the order the official way :)

Hunter with swedge with the inkline maple scale... details pending our email discussion. Thanks!

COMPLETED,SHIPPED

Back