BAD AXE (ASS)!

SNiPER

Banned
The Oregon Show was pretty nice. Seeing Mick there was even cooler. He had a Proto of an axe he had made up. Man it was Fing BA. So for the people who like axes, keep on the look out. And he is also going to come up with a bunch of attachments for the thing. The only one he had there was a 3lb. hammer head. And he said he going to come up with a Pick, door breacher, and a bunch of other really cool sh*t.

Matt

------------------
Pain was made for the weak!

[This message has been edited by SNiPER (edited 04-24-2001).]

You went to the show, handled this proto-Strider, and you didn't take a picture. That's nice. Anyone want to give us a peak at this ax? Sounds like a hottie.

Sorry, I didnt think I would need a camera there. Because I was there to work and not aloud to have any fun
smile.gif
. But when I could sneek away, I would go over and talk to Mick. Just trust me when I say the Axe is BA.

Matt

------------------

Nice seeing you there, even though I didnt meet you. I was standing there when you walked up
smile.gif
. And I heaed Mick say your name.

Matt

------------------

If it helps I was wearing a White Delta Z shirt. I was working at the Delta Z booth too. I young too.

Matt

------------------

C'mon Strider people! Any pics? I'm dying to see this now legendary (in my mind) ax!

[This message has been edited by Kumdo (edited 04-25-2001).]

"You went to the show, handled this proto-Strider, and you didn't take a picture. That's nice."
smile.gif

Ill have a photo next Wednesday.

Try to keep it together until then.

M

Yea that knife was BA too. Mick has skill at the wheel (grinding wheel of corse). I going to have to get one real soon here.

Matt

------------------

What type of steel is used in the construction of the axe?

------------------
Semper Fi

-Bill

Im pretty sure the one that Mick had there was ATS-34. He might be able do it in BG-42 too.

Matt

------------------

[This message has been edited by SNiPER (edited 04-26-2001).]

WOW! That's pretty impressive. I might need one of them. If not, I still might get one anyway.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

GD thats copilot correction tool...

Up graded crash axe. Way upgraded.

------------------
David"Buck"Rogers
HH-60 Gunner

Buck, could you imagine the looks I'd get if I showed up at the helo with one of those!?! Good lord our co-pilots would fly alot better!

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

Daaaaamn

Is that the "Tom Mayo Commemorative Model"?
biggrin.gif

Can't wait to check that out in Atlanta!

[This message has been edited by John Hollister (edited 05-05-2001).]

Wow Mick!!
That is something to behold!!
Now I know what its all about.
Well done and Congrats!

I need ! Ineed ! I must have
wink.gif

You have mail.

Warmest wishes,
Oliver

Back