Bad Dog!

I recently purchased a Kizer Bad Dog with the bomb engravings. Let's just say this... Favorite knife I own!
4,1/4 of CPM s35vn and full Ti is pretty slick!
The recurve blade rides on ceramic ball bearings and is also the smoothest knife I own. To think it hasn't even broken in yet is insane.
If I could change one thing about the knife it would be to incorporate a stronger detent, thus resulting in a snappier knife!
It cuts like a beast cause it it is one!
Kizer, keep up the amazing work!

Glad you made it over here, M1GG. I've been a Kizer fan since I bought a Ki3404A3. Since then I picked up a Tomcat Splinter (Ki3457A1) and I plan on buying a Laconico Gemini (Ki3471) before the year is out. Every Kizer I've handled has been spot on. :thumbup: :D

Bad Dog:

5463a1.jpg

Ki3404A3:

3404a3.jpg

Tomcat Splinter:

3457a1.jpg

Laconico Gemini:

3471.jpg

Glad you made it over here, M1GG. I've been a Kizer fan since I bought a Ki3404A3. Since then I picked up a Tomcat Splinter (Ki3457A1) and I plan on buying a Laconico Gemini (Ki3471) before the year is out. Every Kizer I've handled has been spot on. :thumbup: :D

Thanks for bringing me over here! The Gemini is high on my list as well. BHq just sold out lol. You've been very helpful man! I appreciate it!

Back