Badgers Attack Howling Rat!

wonder what the out come would have been if that howler was running with a small sword? say something between a battle rat and a american kensei?:cool:

Originally posted by idahoskunk
wonder what the out come would have been if that howler was running with a small sword? say something between a battle rat and a american kensei?:cool:

What happened to the sword we sent you? ;)

That is the most hilarious post I have ever read on these forums.!!!!!

Oh Man, that was great!!!!!!!!

I like the final pic of the Howling Rat with its Desert Camo. . .

LOL:D :D :) :cool:

Jerry

Originally posted by Progunner
Stinky, you have waaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands my friend.

My thoughts exactly. Damn funny, though. :D

eric, i sent it to andrew, he is to send it to gundy who is turn to send it to progunner who will let nimrod try it. at that point we all know nimmie won't give it up. you will have to make more:D

Originally posted by idahoskunk
eric, i sent it to andrew, he is to send it to gundy who is turn to send it to progunner who will let nimrod try it. at that point we all know nimmie won't give it up. you will have to make more:D

HA!!! HA!!!! Nimmy is going to be awfully disappointed when the chain falls apart right before he's supposed to get the sword. If you think he is an INFI black hole, you ain't seen nothing yet. :D

Sorry Nimmy, but If INFI bound to you is coming through me, there will be a sudden and unexplained loss of said package. You would have to come to IL to get it and then you might not even find it. :D

Of course Gundy could do the same to me and say it was lost to customs. I'll just have to wait until my sister in law makes her way back down under, have her infiltrate Gundy's fortress and obtain said INFI. The it will be back in my hands as it should have been.

Yes my friend, I do have too much time on my hands to think of such things, but not as much spare time as the Skunk.

Back