Bailey Bradshaw?

JAlexander

Gold Member
Mr. Bradshaw,

You might check your email. I just tried emailing you and got a message to the effect that your mailbox was full. I'll try giving you a call tomorrow.
Alternatively... Anyone heard from Bailey Bradshaw?

Thanks a lot.

James

i would call him

after i emailed him about a small problem about a knife i had purchased from him he called me that night and took care of it quickly

the only problem is that at the time he called i had been up about 24 hours straight after a long night at the hospital.... i was totally out of it when he called...he probably still thinks i am a bit of a ding dong after that call!!! :p

Bailey emailed me 4 days ago. He does seem to get busy and sometimes he doesn't answer emails for a week or two. Right now I am waiting for him to send me photos of a knife that he should have just finished up for me, but I have learned that I have to be patient and that Bailey will get back to me when he has the opportunity.

I am here :D Was out of town over the weekend, and last week had several things come up that took me away from work.

Anyway, to say I get busy is an understatement. To give you a visual, I have four kids we home school, five horses, run a business single handedly and try to take time to recover my sanity from time to time. (not often enough though)

I greatly apprecite your patience with me Kieth. I try to get e-mails returned as quick as I can, but admitedly let some slip by from time to time.

Back