both wearing it and not
thanks ever so much

edited to add
that mr marchard graciously sent some great pix
but id like to see a few more before beginning this project
esp of this style being worn
thanks again

Last edited:
here's mine. I will try to locate a pic of me wearing it for you.

Baldric carry can be very modular, and generally awesome for the zombie apocalypse :p

2q9fkok.jpg

2wr3gk7.jpg

24azms0.jpg

Noah,

You do awesome work. I visited that website a couple weeks ago and that stuff looks really great. :D

I carry my Spyderco Bushcraft knife that way. It is hung on some paracord around my shoulder and neck. I can adjust the height of the carry by sliding a knot up or down.
Baldriccarry.jpg

I guess that would be nice if you have a big pack or a parka on. The downside would be not being in the same spot and bouncing around or getting hung on stuff I guess.

NohaL, that is awesome!

I use a baldric style carry for a couple of my waki style choppers. This is one that steelnut made for me. I reconfigured it a little and added the extra cordage...

003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-1.jpg

Here's the quick and ugly concept of the load bearing belt/baldric rig I'm working on. Picked up all the hardware for the belts themselves this weekend, have all the templates drawn up. I still need to acquire some bits and pieces from Tandy as I get my hands on funds but...

primativekit.jpg

back.jpg

NohaL, that is awesome!

I use a baldric style carry for a couple of my waki style choppers. This is one that steelnut made for me. I reconfigured it a little and added the extra cordage...

003-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-1.jpg

Thanks, but now your pictures are making me feel like a very weak little man :eek: :p

i recently watched the HBO series Rome... and several of the characters in that were carrying their gladius in baldric style rigs.

I just use a nylon belt with a quick release buckle. Over the shoulder and my RC-3 just hangs under my left arm. Works well, especially in fall and winter under my coat. Would like to figure out how to keep it from migrating to my front as I walk though . . .

lol, I was doing my best G.I Joe action figure pose. haha! :D

Your stuff looks amazing though!

Whatever... my wife actually punched me in the stomach when she saw your picture, Bry... thanks a lot there, Kung-Fool-Grip!:grumpy:

Rick

Soooo, I dunno about you guys but I'm hitting the gym ASAP. No reason, just feel like it.

Here's the quick and ugly concept of the load bearing belt/baldric rig I'm working on. Picked up all the hardware for the belts themselves this weekend, have all the templates drawn up. I still need to acquire some bits and pieces from Tandy as I get my hands on funds but...

Got enough axes on there? :D

Soooo, I dunno about you guys but I'm hitting the gym ASAP. No reason, just feel like it :D

haha.. that's great.. i was thinking the same thing... maybe i need to start doing more push-ups and sit-ups...:eek:

primativekit.jpg

back.jpg

Thats pretty cool PR...:thumbup:

Back