1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

bali deserving of its own thread

Discussion in 'Darrel Ralph (DDR) Custom Knives & DRT Tactical' started by harkamus, Aug 20, 2012.

1. harkamus

harkamus

Apr 23, 2007
    Every once in a while I get a pic from Darrel that just needs its own thread instead of just being posted in the Hot of the Bench sticky.

[​IMG]

2. TriviaMonster

TriviaMonster

Jan 2, 2012
    That is sick. Specs?

3. harkamus

harkamus

Apr 23, 2007
    Not sure. He didn't specify.

4. DCXXVI

DCXXVI

Jun 8, 2012
    cant wait to flip it ^,..,^

5. TriviaMonster

TriviaMonster

Jan 2, 2012
    Oh screw you :mad: I am jealous. You may be a much better flipper than me but uh yeah.

Maybe you can accidentally flip it too high in the air and it lands in southwest Missouri...around the Springfield area...

6. Ryanol

Ryanol

Aug 24, 2011
    Looks nice.

Is this a V82 variation?

Do all V82 knives have handle slabs of the same length?

7. DCXXVI

DCXXVI

Jun 8, 2012
    yea they are pretty much all the same length unless you request differently

dont worry i be thinking about you while i flip it lol :p

8. TriviaMonster

TriviaMonster

Jan 2, 2012
    Creepy and thoughtful. Enjoy it!

9. DCXXVI

DCXXVI

Jun 8, 2012
    yes a little creepy .... but hey what cha gonna do lol ^_^ ... also so there is no confusion i do not have one of these ordered ... yet .... i was simply saying that i cant wait to flip one

10. Ryanol

Ryanol

Aug 24, 2011
    I thought I heard rumblings of a HTM balisong a while back? Is this still in the hopper?