ball&chain+ladybug+photon ligt = neck knife that ROCKS!

Dudes -- I never leave home without this combination!!
biggrin.gif

View

This 'lil spydie ROCKS!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

Heres a pic of the box mine came in. They were available exclusively through Ironstone. Very neat knife.

aspylite.jpg

michael
smile.gif

------------------
Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

I wonder if Alec Baldwin or Cher need help moving?

"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

"I don't question your existence" God

That would make a great combination. I know this is the Spyderco forum, but I carry the Photon Microlight attached to a Victorinox manager II knife. It has a ballpoint pen, bottle opener, scissors, and small knife blade.

Since I usually have a millitary in my pocket, I don't use the knife blade much but let me tell you the ballpoint pen and bottle opener come in handy.

i have a mag solitare and a CF ladybug on my keys so i CANT leave home without um.

------------------
'Till next time,
Rich the kite guy

Had a plain edge model with 2 photons on my key ring. But it was liberated by an ex! Can' t find a plain edge since. Signnnn...

L8r,
Nakano

A red Ladybug and a Sapphire light accompany my keys on the ring. I bought the red Ladybug today, in fact. It replaces a Ladybug II that has been on my keyring about a year...I feel the red color will help make my keys more visibly obvious than the black Ladybug II, which is resting in the drawer.
smile.gif

Jim

I must confess -- I've got ladybugs and photon lights on my key chains as well.. *hee-hee!*
tongue.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

And I thought I was the only one using this combo. In fact I never leave home without those items: SwissChamp, Calypso Jr Lt, Sapphire Light and a Zippo. The Champ has features all the openers and other "necessary" stuff like ball pen and fish hook remover
smile.gif

I´m still waiting for my Photon II to arrive. But it is on order and should arrive in short time. As for more ordinary use, I am considering a Trek 7 lamp. Check it out:
http://www.glow-bug.com/products/fl_trek7.html

Got a ladybug and Microlight on my keys along with a red "Remove Before Flight" streamer so I can spot mine instantly on the peg board at the gym.

Back