Ban Tang Downunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
simply awesome! i know mine is still a ways out, but I cannot wait for my variant! ;)

I can't wait to move off base and no longer eat at the Mess Hall here. That way I can have a good "excuse" to get at a Santoku of your's Ban. These are looking great!

Saw a couple of these last week and you Aussie's are in for a treat! WELL worth the wait :cool:

Hey Ban, If there is any of these not spoken for I am sure interested in one. Thanks Martin.

The rest of the Santokus ready for final hand sanding.

6946809954_505c2521fc_b.jpg

This is great, I can tell you we are very happy to be getting the knives soon :thumbup:

I have corresponded with Travis sometime back and assumed that he relayed the info. I am going through some issues right now. Hopefully, will have things worked out real soon.

seeing as how these have gone well over a year past the original quoted delivery date and Ban is no longer providing us with updates or even excuses we have cancelled the last portion of our order, which was only 3 fat BT4's. Its a shame because I really like my Santuko, and the three guys that were really looking forward to their BT4's now they are just dissappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wald,

It is fine if you want to state the facts and even your opinion. Personal mockery and sarcasm is not appreciated. Hence, I edited out your last line.

I was not aware that they wanted to cancel the remaining order. I was in the process of sourcing some proper material thickness and quantity. That sorta got sidetracked and swept under the table as I was going through some personal issues. I swear that it was one of the things on my to do list this month. I really don't have an excuse and nor will I try to come up with one. If they do in fact want to cancel then please have your contact person email me directly so that we can work out the rest of the details.

I will now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back