bandicoot delivery time

I just ordered a bandicoot and was wondering about when I could expect it. I didn't see anything on the website that even suggested what the wait would be.

I think it is the standard 3-6 weeks... but don't worry, it is more than worth the wait. The coot is my favorite EDC!

gitarmac,
Welcome to the Rat's Nest, glad you stopped by.

Also thank you for your order.

MtnClimber is right, currently we are trying to fill all orders within 3-6 weeks, however some civilian orders are running slightly longer than this. If you happen to be in the Military, email me offline and we will do our best to fill it more rapidly.

swampratinfo@insightbb.com

I'm not military so I guess I'll just wait and fantasize! I've been waiting on a rainbow leek since the end of january, on backorder everywhere apparently.

{looking wistfully forward to being a "rat"}

I went to Camden Military Academy & Staunton Military Academy, does that count enough to get speedy delivery?

Originally posted by gitarmac
I just ordered a bandicoot and was wondering about when I could expect it. I didn't see anything on the website that even suggested what the wait would be.

I've been waiting 11 weeks for mine. They've been telling me "soon" for over a month.

Back