Bandicoots?

Eric,
I was wondering if the 'coots had been shipped yet?

El Lobo, in still cookin' in October AZ.

Welcome El lobo! What part of Zona you from? I spent
some time in Tucson. Very HOT! Wish I could answer
your question, welcome anyways. :)

Hey, thanks Bravado.
I'm from Snobsdale...errrr,Scottsdale.Still looking for my Bandicoot, ordered on 10-02.
Still hot, 93 or whatever in the middle of October. Sheeeesh.

El Lobo

Mine arrived today.
Wow.
It is going on the belt at 4:00 AM tomorrow in my chase for the wiley deer. Excellent feel. Very sharp.
Great work SRKW!!!

How were they sent? USPS, FedEx, UPS?

I forget -- if I had an option -- which I selected.

Mike

Got mine today too. Mine came USPS. I am liking the leather sheath I got to tell ya'.

They were sent by USPS Priority mail.

And all of them were shipped Wednesday or Before.

I'm sure they'll be landing today and tomorrow.

:D:D

YES, BABEEEEEEEEEE!!
Got mine USPS today. Verrrrrry nice. This is a beauty, and I gotta go cut something....anything, right now.

Later,

El Lobo

Got mine today too :) I like the tip. Cut up a tomato nicely. I really like the sheath - won't have to have another one made for this!!

I got one today, hopefully another tomorrow:D Although I don't understand not shipping together:( This is one RAT that will be used and abused:footinmou OH... I mean loved

Here's a shot of here naked for the first time, the first draw from the sheath. In the background of the pic is a Rainbow Leek that also arrived today... I do see why it got the knife of the year award

:D

Attachments

• dsc00181-1 (custom).jpg
    dsc00181-1 (custom).jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 151
Got my bandicoot and my killer b today. Both are incredible. This bandicoot is the perfect farm (small) utility knife. It will always be on my belt, and I like that you can really choke up on it....

W

Back