• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark Mammoth Mnandi and Small Micarta Insingo

Both items are in amazing shape. The small Micarta has some snail trails, but that is because of removing the clip (which will come with knife) and handling it while wearing my ring (sorry). Upon inspection, A very small portion of the insingo tip seems to be chipped off. I have never dropped or used this knife as an EDC, so I am guessing it happened at the shop and somehow did not get caught during inspection. A quick sharpening will get rid of it. I tried getting a picture of it, but it is easier to feel than see. Let me know if you have any questions.

I will accept a Postal Money Order for payment, or Paypal as a gift transaction.

1) CRK Small Micarta Sebenza Insingo with Double lugs, clip, clip insert, stock lanyard and cool aftermarket lanyard: $Sold pending funds or best offer. FYI: I will lower the asking price by $50 if you do not want the lanyard or clip insert.
I need to move this... I will be keeping the custom lanyard and the clip insert and reducing the price to $Sold pending funds.

2) CRK Mammoth Bark Mnandi: sold

DSC00222 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00223 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00224 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00225 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00226 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00227 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00228 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00229 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00230 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00231 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00234 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00235 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

DSC00236 by Jon Bovee, on Flickr

Last edited:
FYI: I will lower the asking price by $50 if you do not want the lanyard or clip insert.

I need to move this... I will be keeping the custom lanyard and the clip insert and reducing the price to $350.

Back