• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River, Fiddleback, Koster, Helle, Ka-bar, Tops, Schrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal only. Shipping and fees included in the price. No trades, please.
First production run Bark River Bravo 1, Mikro Canadian 2 and ferro rod, all in Big Horn Sheep. Never used or carried, but was stropped a little when I first recieved it from DLT Trading. It was my first grail purchase, which is why I've held on to it for so long despite having never used it. Combo kydex sheath, Mikro 2 and ferro rod were made to order. A few rub marks from the kydex.
$400

Fiddleback Woodsman full height convex grind O1 East Indian Rosewood over Hard Maple circa 2009. JRE sheath. Great example of why Andy's work became so popular. A couple tiny spots on the back side of the blade.
Never used or carried, stropped once.
$175 SOLD!

Dan Koster Ultralight EDC. Fibermascus laminated to O1. 1.4 oz, 3"blade , 7" overall. 3/16" thick. 61HRc. Green G10 and carbon fiber by Fibermascus. Very well done kydex sheath.
This was one of two knives he made like this. The first was orange and was given away after a passaround. I missed out on the passaround and Dan was nice enough to sell this one to me.
$125

Helle Harding brand new in box.
$125

Ka-bars!
BK4 $85Like most of my Kabar knives, this was bought from Toooj at our gatherings. This is a first production run/promo with a stamped logo. I bead blasted the crap out of it to remove the coating. I was told bead blasting is second only to polishing for corrosion resistance on uncoated carbon steel. This has proven true for the most part. A few speckles of rust on the 1095 cro-van blade. Comes with the little knife, factory sheath, box, etc. Unused.
BK7/BK14/ferro rod/custom kydex sheath $150TRADED Really sweet rig. Received in a trade, appears unused and unsharpened.
BK15 $150TRADED Early stamped edition. NIB Comes with all the stuff.
KA-BAR Mark 1 $65 Straight edge, stacked leather handle. Unused. Some scuffs inside the leather sheath from the plastic spacer behind the guard.

Tops Mil Spie 3 $80TRADED Received in a trade. Appears unused, but the handle seems worn. Maybe it's just dirty. One of the best kydex sheaths I've ever handled. No box. I'm not 100%, but I believe this is 154CM.

Fillet knives
US made Schrade+ Uncle Henry 5" fillet knife. $35 a little patina on the bolster from being stored in the leather sheath. No box.
Ka-bar KA-fillet 6" $35 No box or sheath, just the plastic blade cover it came with.

Last edited:
the tops mil spie 3 is 154 cm steel and also the handles come like that from factory thats just the color of the black micarta. Reference is I own one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back