• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bark River, Kornalski knives, Gerber, Argus Custom knives

RobFrench

Gold Member
Hello all, please know and obey all local knife laws before purchasing, buyer assumes responsibility. I accept paypal, goods and services are included in pricing, as is priority shipping. First unconditional "I'll take it" gets it, of course I reserve the right to do business with whom I please. Payment is expected within 1 hour of commenting "I'll take it". Please comment, message, or email me with any questions or concerns you may have.

I will consider trades for other quality fixed blades (outdoors type preferred).

My PayPal- robanthonyfrench@gmail.com
My email- robanthonyfrench@gmail.com

Bark River Bush Seax- First production run, a2 steel, green canvas micarta. Blade is mint, save for a small scuff on the right face of the blade. The sheath has a small stain on the front as well. Price is- TRADED

Kornalski knives agorEDC- blade is mint other than very faint sheath marks, you wouldnt know they were there because of the stonewash. Steel is vanadis 4 extra, 5 inch blade, removeable g10 scales, kydex and mini tek-lok. Price is- SOLD

Argus Custom knives wharncliffe edc- I put a striped patina on the blade, blade is about 3". 80crv2 steel 1/4 inch thick. I wrapped the handle but can be easily removed. Very light use. No tek-lok but has kydex sheath. Price is- SOLD

Gerber C.F.B- (discontinued) Unused but sharpened by me on kme, edge is considerably better than factory. No box. Has sheath marks on blade, but minimal. 154cm steel. Price is 60$ shipped, paypal goods and services.

Photos can be found here-

https://www.flickr.com/photos/160058952@N02/

Last edited:
Back