• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Barlows! Barlows! Barlows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently received my 4 Yankee Barlows and I’ve decided to keep only the 2 Clips. I also have a Red Soup Bone TC Barlow (which I paid $150 for). I would really prefer to trade these…and as a matter of fact, a trade will trump a sale.

The two Northfields are gone...TC Soup priced at $150

I would like to trade these for the following in Brand New Condition:

*2011 GEC Bladeforums Knife

* First run #77 Barlows. I have a Red Camel Bone, so any other variant is fair game. If it’s Stag, I absolutely cannot stand fat or unmatched slabs…so that’s that.

*Second run Yankee Barlow Clips in Old Red, Smooth Autumn, or Stag (see above).

* 2-Blade TC Barlow, especially an Antique Amber (no Razors)

* Northfield #72 Cody Scout in dark Cocobolo

These two Yankee Barlows and TC Anniversary Charlow are brand spankin’ new, with fantastic walk-in-talk, and superb fit-and-finish, only taken out of the tube to snap the pictures. Also, please do not try to trade me your abused slip joints. If a used knife is offered, you'll need to double up on the knives or add cash. I’d appreciate it if you could provide me with some (good) pictures of the knives you want to trade.

Lastly, I always send via Priority Mail and prefer to deal within US 50.

For Trade:

The 2 Sheepsfoot Yankee Barlows + The TC Soup (pins included)

image-76.jpg

image-77.jpg

image-78.jpg

image-66.jpg

image-67.jpg

image-69.jpg

image-71.jpg

Last edited:
I'm open to trade for a Wharncliffe Yankee Barlow for my remaining Barlow. Preferably in Red or Smooth Autumn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back