BAS by Ramkumar is here

Now Ramkumar and Rajkumar are two different Kamis. Just to be clear. I got kinda spoiled for having such good kamis and when Ramkumar came to HI i didnt think much of it for several months until I finally got a fully chirra'd blade from him and man I was impressed. Hes among all the best as far as im concerned. I dont understand why its so slow now because this is a really good time for HI as far as being staffed with the best Kamis there is on the planet!

Now Ramkumar and Rajkumar are two different Kamis. Just to be clear. I got kinda spoiled for having such good kamis and when Ramkumar came to HI i didnt think much of it for several months until I finally got a fully chirra'd blade from him and man I was impressed. Hes among all the best as far as im concerned. I dont understand why its so slow now because this is a really good time for HI as far as being staffed with the best Kamis there is on the planet!

Woah, I didn't even notice and just read OP as Rajkumar.

When Ramkumar came to HI i didnt think much of it for several months until I finally got a fully chirra'd blade from him and man I was impressed. Hes among all the best as far as im concerned.

Gentlemen, I have a Pach Chirra by Ramkumar, it is 18 inches and 18 ounces, the magic number. I highly recommend his work, he is a true artist. A leading HI kami for sure.

Well hopefully it is just slower on the forums and not the HI site!

Everybodys hedging their money till after tax time I suppose. Next month things should pick up?

Back