• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

BASEBALL Themed GAW!!!!!!

I think a lot of people have absolutely no clue what you're talking about. Me, on the other hand, thinks he should be banned from Baseball.

That dude is a joke...I've never liked him and was so glad his deal with the Mets fell through all those years ago.

If they can ban Pete Rose for life, how can they not do the same to all these losers?!?

August 6th: Tigers 8 - Indians 4
August 7th: Tigers 2 - Indians 6
August 8th: Tigers 4 - Indians 2
August 9th: Tigers 5 - Yankees 1

Totals: tigers 19 / Indians & Yankees 13 = 32 runs

That dude is a joke...I've never liked him and was so glad his deal with the Mets fell through all those years ago.

If they can ban Pete Rose for life, how can they not do the same to all these losers?!?
Agreed. These guys are a disgrace to baseball. The whole game would benefit from them leaving for good.
August 6th: Tigers 8 - Indians 4
August 7th: Tigers 2 - Indians 6
August 8th: Tigers 4 - Indians 2
August 9th: Tigers 5 - Yankees 1

Totals: tigers 19 / Indians & Yankees 13 = 32 runs
In at the first pitch!

Better get used to roid use, all sports are full of it and it isn't going to stop. Choose your favorite player, are they any good by today's standards? If so then they are on performance enhancers. They get paid outrageous amounts of money and do what they have to in order to keep up with everyone else. Is it right? Absolutely not, but then nothing is in today's world, everything is corrupt and full of lies. Just enjoy the sport and ignore the politics or you will turn very sour rather quickly.

Better get used to roid use, all sports are full of it and it isn't going to stop. Choose your favorite player, are they any good by today's standards? If so then they are on performance enhancers.
Any proof to back that up? You're telling me that Miguel Cabrera, Prince Fielder, Victor Martinez, Max Scherzer and Justin Verlander all use PED's? Mark Trumbo, Mike Trout and Albert Pujols? That's a pretty bold statement considering most of the people caught using PED's (active players) are lesser known people with the exception of Alex Rodriguez, Nelson Cruz and Ryan Braun.

How do you think records keep being broken. I went to a division 3 college and even on that low level about 80 percent of the kids were on peds, and yes I do know that for a fact. It's easy to be young and still just believe the whatever is on the news. If records are being set by people on peds how do we break them. There might be a few that are on the straight and narrow but they aren't the "greats". Also lesser known players get caught because they are lesser known, the teams want to protect their investments. You honestly don't believe coaches and managers can't figure out when a test is coming and find a way around it. Anything where that much money is involved is full of corruption.

How do you think records keep being broken. I went to a division 3 college and even on that low level about 80 percent of the kids were on peds, and yes I do know that for a fact. It's easy to be young and still just believe the whatever is on the news. If records are being set by people on peds how do we break them. There might be a few that are on the straight and narrow but they aren't the "greats". Also lesser known players get caught because they are lesser known, the teams want to protect their investments. You honestly don't believe coaches and managers can't figure out when a test is coming and find a way around it. Anything where that much money is involved is full of corruption.
There were about 16,000 random drug tests last year in the MLB. How come 80% of those players didn't get caught?

There are ways around drug tests, and believe me those tests most likely weren't as random as they were supposed to be. The more money being passed around the higher the corruption level. Lol look at our government. Believe me human beings are not evolving at a rate any where near rapid enough to constantly be setting new records. Sure every once in a while someone will come along that nature has actually made perfectly for their sport but those people should stand out a whole lot more instead of simply blending in.

There are ways around drug tests, and believe me those tests most likely weren't as random as they were supposed to be. The more money being passed around the higher the corruption level. Lol look at our government. Believe me human beings are not evolving at a rate any where near rapid enough to constantly be setting new records. Sure every once in a while someone will come along that nature has actually made perfectly for their sport but those people should stand out a whole lot more instead of simply blending in.
I realize there are ways around tests, but how come the players who got caught didn't get around the tests? Why is Justin Verlander not having near the year he did last year?

So, here's an update on the scores.

August 5th - Tigers 4, Indians 2 (game doesn't count for giveaway)
August 6th - Tigers 5, Indians 1
August 7th - Tigers 6, Indians 5

Right now the Tigers are winning 7-0.

well, I'm out. The Tigers alone passed my guess with a whole nother game to go.

Back