Basic Field Knife - belt loop and/or leather sheath options?

Mr. Tettnanger

Gold Member
I am back in the Carother's knife game!

I just got in a BFK with kydex sheath and Tec-Lok (?). I absolutely hate the Tec-Lok (?) and am looking for a belt loop adapter. The Tec-Lok(?) makes the knife sit way too high for me. I would also like to have a leather sheath for one as well. Any suggestions would be mush appreciated!

Cheers!

Good place to see what’s out there for leather. I own Pirtle and Duramax sheaths, they are both great and have distinct styles - pick which you prefer. There are a few other folks around here who make leather as well.

For belts…I don’t like Tek Locks either. The Spyderco G-clips are good and lower profile, duramax duramax usually includes a drop loop or multi-carry “x” on the back.

I am back in the Carother's knife game!

I just got in a BFK with kydex sheath and Tec-Lok (?). I absolutely hate the Tec-Lok (?) and am looking for a belt loop adapter. The Tec-Lok(?) makes the knife sit way too high for me. I would also like to have a leather sheath for one as well. Any suggestions would be mush appreciated!

Cheers!
If it's the original Mashed Cat sheath, can try contacting Grandsuave Grandsuave to see about getting a belt loop. I did a while back for one for an HDFK sheath that had a TekLok. Worked out great.

Sagewood Gear makes some very nice stuff if you are looking for belt loops and adapters. (I have a few and am a fan.) Worth checking out.

Of course, I'm also a fan of our in-house leather artists and kydex benders.

2022013012252353--7178955775150067723-L1002100-X2.jpg

i-rmVfZ5F-X2.jpg

i-JM3RkgQ-X2.jpg

i-RCQX37Q-X2.jpg

i-Pt69sFz-X2.jpg

Back